Our Stella hearing aid center offers many speech services to meet the individual needs of your child and family.
Types of Treatment:
- Listening and Spoken Language Therapy (“Auditory-Verbal Therapy”):
- This treatment helps your child to develop listening skills. When children can process what they hear they can learn to speak clearly.
- Auditory-Oral or Auditory-Based Speech Therapy:
- This treatment makes the most of Auditory-Verbal plans to optimize listening development but also includes: lip reading
- Total Communication Speech Therapy: a combination of sign and spoken communication.