- 9 Gain handles
- Signal processing channel:
- 4 hearing programs
- Frequency compression improves the audibility of speech cues that would otherwise have been lost, while maintaining the best sound quality possible.
- Noise tracker II technology reduces unwanted noise without degrading the speech signal.
- Wind noise reduction gives children an experience less wind noise when they are outdoors, with minimal impact on the audibility of other sounds in the environment
- Feedback suprressor accurately identifies and cancels feedback. The
- Music Mode setting gives children a clearer, richer, distortion-free listening experience.
- Wireless ear-to-ear connectivity automatically applies program and volume changes from one hearing aid to the other so children can keep the same settings on both.
- Push button and programmable Volume Control
- Automatic phone detection to allow a clear conversation on the phone
- Automatic power on delay allows children to place the device in the ear without annoying sounds like squealing.
- Advanced, auto-locking battery door
- LED visual indication enable parents and children to check the status of the hearing aid and its battery at a glance.
- Optimum durability: All the components of the device and face plate are coated with protective iSolate nanotech making it water resistant and dust-tight.
- Stream sound from an iPhone: ReSound Up Smart is the only hearing aid for children and young people that connects directly to an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch for direct stereo streaming of music, audiobooks, or any kind of video or audio call.
- The ReSound Smart app can help parents and children adjust volume, bass and treble of the aid, control the sound levels of ReSound streaming accessories and track down misplaced hearing aids with the “Finder” function.
- The ReSound Control app pairs to any Bluetooth-enabled phone. Using the Phone Clip+ Parents can use the Control app to change the program of their children’s ReSound Up Smart hearing aids, and activate ReSound streaming accessories.
- Matrix: 141/83 dB
- Model: Behind the ear (BTE)
- Suitable for clients with moderate severe -to-profound hearing loss
- Manufacturer: ReSound - Denmark
- Warranty Center in Ho Chi Minh City: 171 Xuan Hong, Ward 12, Tan Binh District.
- Warranty Center in Hanoi: 23 Phuong Mai, Phuong Mai Ward, Dong Da District b>
1. The warranty card must be valid and be issued by Stella Hearing Aid Center.
2. There are some technical problems when the product is till in warranty period
1. The products are purchased at other Hearing aid Centers.
2. The warranty period is over.
3. Customer repairs the hearing aids by themselves or brings the hearing aids to other Hearing aid Center to repair.
4. Ear-mold, hearing aid accessories, gifts or tubing of BTE hearing aid are non-warranty.
5. There are problems with hearing aid due to customer’s faults